Dollar Dog Kid's Club
Learning to save and manage money is important, and can be fun too! Our Dollar Dog Kid’s Club® teaches kids ages 12 and younger the value of saving money on a regular basis.
Enjoy some of the benefits that come with being a Dollar Dog Kid’s Club® member.
- Membership Card – The official Club membership card. Kid’s Love them!
- Treasure Chest Gift – Receive a free gift for joining. Plus, with every deposit of $5.00 or more Club members get to pick a prize from Dollar Dog’s treasure chest.
- Club House Fun – Join in the fun online. Dollar Dog loves to teach kids about money in a fun and exciting way.
- Games & Contests – Free prize drawings, coloring contests & more!
- Special Events & Celebrations – Opportunities for kids to come to the credit union, have some fun and even meet Dollar Dog in person.
- Financial Tools for Kids – Education is the key to success. Club activities and tools are designed to help kids learn money management.
- Certificates of Deposit – What a great way to show our kid’s the value of money over time – low minimum balance requirement for Club members.
- And more!
Join the Club – the Dollar Dog Kids Club®! Stop by any credit union branch location or contact us today!
No information is collected or retained on this website from children under the age of 13.
Protecting Children's Privacy Online
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was passed by Congress in October 1998, with a requirement that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issue and enforce rules concerning children's online privacy. The primary goal of the Act and the Rule is to place parents in control over what information is collected from their children online. The Rule was designed to be strong, yet flexible, to protect children while recognizing the dynamic nature of the Internet. Click here to read the "Frequently Asked Questions about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule.”