Who Can Join
Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union has been putting its members first since 1953! That’s why more than 28,000 individuals, families, businesses, and organizations choose Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union.
Open your account with a $5.00 deposit and within minutes have the ability to set up a savings and checking account, apply for a loan and utilize the many convenient features AAACU has to offer – internet, mobile and text banking, electronic bill payment, ATM, debit and credit cards just to name a few.
It’s easy to qualify with one of our convenient options below…
- You have an immediate family member who belongs to AAACU.
- You work or are a member of one of the many businesses and organizations that offer AAACU membership as a benefit.
- You live, work, worship or attend school in Iosco County.
- There are other ways to qualify too, contact us to learn more.
And, it’s easy to join Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union!
Get started online:
- Complete and print the application and mail it to the credit union.
- Review the identification requirements. (Applications must be accompanied by legible copies of valid identification and a notarized ID form).
- You will be contacted by an AAACU representative to finalize the membership process.
- To help you make the move, use our Switch Kit.
Or, visit any of our seven convenient AAACU locations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.